Ingredients Required :
1. 4-5 pcs : King Fish
2. 2 tbspns: red chilly paste
3. 1/2 tspn : ginger garlic paste
4. 1 tspn : tomato paste
5. salt to taste
6. 3-4 tbspns: Oil (coconut oil optional)
7. coriander leaves : chopped (optional)
8. curry leaves: chopped (optional)
9. 1-2 tspn : vinegat or lemon juice
Method to make:
Wash the fish thoroughly. After washing it marinate the fish with red chilly paste, ginger garlic paste, tomato paste and vinegar or lemon juice. Marinate it for atleast 1/2 an hour.
Then mix the half of the chopped coriander and curry leaves to the marinated fish
Put the pan on the stove and then fry it with oil and when it is 3/4 cooked sprinkle the remaining chopped leaves.
If you want to bake it in oven keep it for 20 mins at 200 degrees and after 3/4 cooked mostly if you have the fan option then keep it for 10 mins and keep checking if you trying it for the first time
Hope you will like this recipe. Comment on it and show your love .