Assalam walaikum ! all of you. My previous recipe which is KHEER/PUDDING FROM PASTA as written in my old post is a dessert and now another of my recipe APPLE PIE which I made for a party and very easy too, to make. Apple Pie is an easy dessert to make for any occasion and season which goes well if served hot or cold Apple being nutritious food for all ages of people from babies to teens to adults. Now Let's start find whats needed to prepare it
- 3-4 medium sized apples [chopped]
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup plain flour [maida]
- 5-6 eggs
- 8-9 almonds chopped
- 1-2 tsp butter
- 1 1/2 cup milk [extra if needed]
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp custard powder [optional]
- 1/2 tin sweet condensed milk [optional]
1. Peel and chop the apples and grease the flat bowl with butter and arrange it in one layer [which is suitable for ovens] or baking pan
2.In another vessel beat the eggs and then add sugar, flour, milk, vanilla essence and custard powder and beat it till you get a smooth batter
3.Pour the batter on top of the arranged chopped apples and pour the condensed milk up to your taste.
4. Bake it for 30 mins on 180 degree temperature.
*Before removing it prick it with a tooth peak and see if it comes out smooth and not sticky. If it is sticky then keep it for more 5-10 mins.
Refrigerate it for 2 hrs and Serve it with whipping cream, or ice cream or plain good Apple Pie.
Summer Vacation in schools for us living in Gulf countries have started and for few will be
starting soon and Holy Ramadan will also be starting soon after few days.
So my readers you will find less posts from me. Till then keep trying