Translate

27/11/2018

Agar Agar dessert with Strawberries Recipe

Assalam allaikum
Dear Readers,
I know! know! I am writing after a long long time, but have been too busy with my another BLOG. Which is a blog related to the hobby and online selling and earning from home Its a Crochet blog .. I am into crochet now... just hooked.. my crochet blog is H&G COLLECTIONS  and with my kids well u know not an easy task for blogging. So I had been posting on my FB page but other people special recipes..
Well now let's talk about my recipe. This is my own tried and tested recipe. But got an  idea for this recipe from my brother's wife who is an expert on Desserts
This recipe was the last moment to try out on my guests






Ingredients 
Ingredients I used in this recipe are mentioned below

Agar Agar [china Grass] -1/2 packet
Milk - 2 ltr 
Sugar - 3 to 4 cups
Dry fruits - grated up to your choice 
Water - 4 glasses
strawberries - 1 box
Milk powder - 2 cups
Evaporated Milk - 2-3 tins
Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
Corn flour -4 tbsp
Vannila essence - 1 tsp





Step 1 

Soak agar agar in a container made into pieces for half an hour 
Boil water in a container to cook agar agar till it gets dissolved completely and till it gets thickens/gelatinizes

Step 2

Boil Milk and evaporated milk in a container till it thickens or gelatinizes, as for this recipe we need a little smooth texture.

Step 3

As we have boiled the agar agar and kept it, pour it in the Gelatinized milk and mix it well and add sugar to it. Bring it to complete boil on medium heat and keep stirring so there will be no balls formed.

Step 4

Take a glass dish to garnish it strawberries and grated nuts. Decorate/embellish it as you want to make it attractive








I have tried this recipe with my friends and was very much loved and appreciated by family and friends. Hope you will also like this and as you have liked my other 
recipes


HAPPY COOKING
AND
ENJOY EATING!!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated. Spams are deleted

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Yumm it !

Yum