Dear friends, I am back again with a different recipe. Spinach Chicken or Murg Palak. It is a recipe made with spinach and murg or chicken which is in Gravy or Curry form. It is best preferred to eat with tortillas,chapatis or parathas . Lets see how to prepare it.
1. 1 Full chicken [ cut into pieces] [meat is also an option ]
2. bunch of spinach chopped
3. 3-4 medium sized onion
4. 1 tomato
5. 4-5 green chilly
6. 1-2 tbsp ginger garlic [gg paste]
7. 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
8. 1/2 tsp black pepper
9. 1/2 tsp cumin powder
11. salt to taste
12. leaves [curry,coriander,]
13. 1/4 cup lentils [dal]
1. Cook onion in pressure cooker with little water and oil for add 15-20 mins after it is cooled add tomato, chillies, and gg paste and cook in medium heat. Then add the above mentioned powder [turmeric, pepper etc] cook in low heat.
2. Add cooked lentils or dal to the onion mixture and saute it.
3. Put the washed chicken and cook for 10 mins in medium heat with lid closed so that the steam do not go out and do not need to add water.
4. Add the washed and chopped spinach to chicken mixture and cook for 15 to 20 mins on low heat.
Well here is my another recipe which I prepared and is very tasty and healthy to eat. In sha Allah will meet with another recipe Till then trying out my previous recipes. Allah Hafiz .